Buffalo chicken with ranch is hard to beat, so it’s no surprise that it’s amazing in salad form as well. This salad is simple to make, delicious, and a huge crowd pleaser for picky families and husbands. Since it’s a taco salad, it’s also perfect for Taco Tuesday. Eat up!
- 1 cup (8 oz) cooked chopped/shredded chicken
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6-8 oz chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2-1 cup chopped/diced tomato
- 1/4-1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 cheesy tortilla chips
Prepare your chicken however you like it, and chop the vegetables for your salad.
Melt butter and combine with hot sauce with a whisk.
Pour sauce over chicken and serve over lettuce with toppings of your choice.
Drizzle with dressing of your choice, then serve.