With the weather on the rise and your windows likely rolling in the opposite direction– these are the songs you should probably listen to whenever you get the chance.
1. Austin Webb // “All Country On You“
If you don’t, he’s likely to go “all Carrie Underwood on you.”
2. Kelsea Ballerini // “Yeah Boy”
3. Billy Currington // “Don’t It”
Turn this one on and just try not to smile.
4. Zac Brown Band // “Homegrown”
Zac Brown Band has written a lot of perfect songs, but this one is perfect for grillin’, chillin’ and thinking about life– with the windows open.
5. RaeLynn // “For a Boy“
How catchy can one song be?
6. Sam Hunt // “Take Your Time“
If Sam Hunt isn’t your favorite these days, just take your time… you’ll get there.
Image Source: BigStock, Spotify, CMA, UMG