Lady Antebellum’s latest single, “Long Stretch of Love” isn’t your typical Lady A song. And the brand new video shows a different side to the group, too. Lady Antebellum recently took home the CMT Group Music Video of the Year award and this one is so different for them, it could get them some accolades as well.
The video is an exciting and bold statement, much like the song, which is pretty autobiographical for the trio. “Long Stretch of Love” is about keeping the flame alive in a long relationship– even an non-romantic one.
8 Crazy Things That Happen in Lady Antebellum’s “Long Stretch of Love” Video:
- The drum kit produces a lot of smoke.
- Hillary picks a black flower.
- Someone plays tug-o-war.
- Someone lights a tire on fire.
- A pretty stiff drink is poured.
- Charles Kelley launches himself through a glass pane, after getting a running start.
- Hillary puts the flower back together.
- No one smiles during the entire video.
The trio co-wrote the single with Josh Kear.
Image Source: Vevo