The drama continues. Hannah B. is frustrating Bachelorette viewers everywhere as she continues to keep Luke P on the show.
In the latest episode, Hannah goes way above and beyond to try and understand Luke P. She’s trying way to hard to force something that just isnt’ there. Hey Hannah, if it’s this hard in the first couple of dates, it’s only going to get worse. So cut your loses and Luke P and move on.
On a light ernote, the group date, which didn’t include Luke P., went swimmingly and everybody had a good time. So as the chances of Luke P sticking around get smaller and smaller, Bachelor nation is able to focus on other things, like John Paul Jones, who (SPOILER ALERT) got sent home last night.
Here are 11 hilarious tweets about the latest episode of The Bachelorette.
1. “Everything I need to know about math, I learn on The Bachelorette.”
— Bachelorette Cheese (@RealityCheese) June 12, 2019
2. “and next week in the bachelorette we find out who gets the salmon jacket next #TheBachelorette“
— abby🌯 (@abby_karassik) June 12, 2019
3. “bachelorette nation when john paul jones was sent home and luke p stayed #TheBachelorette“
— ella (@ellagracewalley) June 12, 2019
4. “This week on the Bachelorette: Hannah: I just don’t know what to think about Luke P… #bachelorette“
— Lauren Eubanks (@Sparrow779) June 9, 2019
5. “Sister: “I haven’t seen John Paul Jones talk to Hannah alone AT ALL. All he does is shove chicken nuggets in his mouth. “ #Bachelorette“
— My Wife's Bachelorette Comments (@bachelor_my) June 12, 2019
6. “Devin calling Luke P. a “douche-canoe” is a BIG MOOD. #bachelorette”
— audrey ♕ (@adcough07) June 12, 2019
7. “The Lukeness Monster #Bachelorette”
— icky vicky 🧸 (@victoria_krum_) June 12, 2019
8. “Raise your hand if you feel personally victimized by Hannah sending John Paul Jones home #TheBachelorette”
— Chris Comparison (@justbeingnashty) June 12, 2019
9.” im watching the #Bachelorette and hannah really deadass real life gave luke p. a rose over my mans john paul jones im-“
— 𝓀𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶🥀 (@hauntedrem) June 12, 2019
10. ” No One: Every Female Watching Bachelorette: REMOVE THE BLACK BOX”
— Rachel Miller (@rachel_miller12) June 12, 2019
11. ““I just wanna know if you like Mac n cheese or spaghetti more” ….the most romantic thing ever asked on the bachelorette”
“I just wanna know if you like Mac n cheese or spaghetti more”
….the most romantic thing ever asked on the bachelorette
— Ellen Plummer (@EllenPlummer4) June 12, 2019