I think we might’ve done it folks: We found the perfect slow cooker appetizer thanks to Delish!
Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatball Recipe:
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 3/4 c. bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 7 tbsp. hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken with bread crumbs, egg, garlic, chives and cayenne until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll mixture into 20 meatballs and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, then transfer to your slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter with hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce, then pour the mixture over the meatballs.
- Place the lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve with a drizzle of blue cheese and chives for garnish.