The Super Bowl is literally around the corner, and while some people actually enjoy the football, others are just there for the eats and the commercials. This chili cheese dog dip recipe brings the classic chili cheese dog together with everyone’s favorite party snack: dip.
Chili Cheese Dog Dip Recipe:
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- 1 package of cocktail wieners
- Olive oil (for brushing)
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 can Chili
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Diced scallions
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and cut each triangle into thirds.
- Roll the dough around each cocktail wiener to form your “pig in a blanket.”
- Place each pig side-by-side in a skillet to form a wreath shape.
- Brush the top of each with olive oil.
- Mix cream cheese, chili and cheddar cheese in a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour mixture into the center of the wreath.
- Sprinkle the top with extra cheese, and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with diced scallions and enjoy!