There are few things I love more than a classic Louisiana dish, and this one might just be my favorite! Serve it up at your next get together and be prepared for it to disappear in a flash!
How To Make Louisiana Shrimp Dip:
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 lb. shrimp, chopped into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 c. freshly shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 c. sliced scallions, plus more for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, then add onion and bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Push onions and peppers to the side, then add shrimp and garlic cloves.
- Cook until shrimp is pink and garlic is fragrant, then stir all the ingredients together.
- Add cajun seasoning, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and scallions.
- Stir until cheese is melted, then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with pita chips or other crackers and enjoy!