There are few things better than Girl Scout Cookies, my personal favorite being the Thin Mint. This Thin Mint Shot recipe is the perfect way to celebrate Girl Scout Cookie season (i.e. the best season of all).
How To Make Thin Mint Shots:
- 2 parts chocolate liqueur
- 1 part peppermint schnapps
- 1/4 cup hot fudge
- 4 Thin Mint cookies
- Dip your shot glasses into hot fudge, then dip them into crushed up Thin Mint cookies.
- Pour chocolate liqueur and peppermint schnapps into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well, then pour the liquid into the prepared shot glasses.
- Serve immediately!