Famous or not, we’re all in the same boat when it comes to raising babies. Moms and dads love to show off their little ones with every chance they get. Of course, country music stars may get a few more “likes” on pictures of their babies than we do, but I mean– they are cute babies!
10 Country Music Stars and Their Super Cute Babies:
1. A worn out Isaiah Fisher and his dad, Mike, enjoying a night of rehearsals with Carrie Underwood. Hopefully, Isaiah learns to perk up when mom is singing soon.
2. This is real life for Jake Owen, and it’s too cute for words.
— Jake Owen (@jakeowen) June 29, 2015
3. No doubt Jennifer Nettles “wuvs” her mini-me.
“Wuv” (to use his word). pic.twitter.com/bsvM2Znovj
— Jennifer Nettles (@JenniferNettles) April 18, 2015
4. Holly Williams and Stella, her studio sidekick.
5. Justin Moore and his precious daughter.
6. Lee Brice‘s boys are the cutest and love a good book.
7. Chris Janson is a proud daddy.
8. It’s never too early to start teaching them to read and love Jesus. Dave Haywood has got this daddy thing down.
Off to Europe/Aus in 2 days…THIS is what I’m gonna miss ???? -dave A photo posted by Lady Antebellum (@ladyantebellum) on
9. Frankie Ballard isn’t a dad yet, but his nephew sure takes after him in the cuteness department and in his musical tastes.
10. When your mom is a GRAMMY-winning singer like Hillary Scott, you get to spend a lot of time backstage. It’s a rough life.
Backstage in Boston. She’s my favorite girl. She also learned how to say “Luke Bryan” clear as crystal because that’s who was playing on the iPod. ???????????? #idontwantthisnighttoend #eiselekaye #WheelsUpTour -hills A photo posted by Lady Antebellum (@ladyantebellum) on
Image Source: Instagram, Twitter